Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Embracing the stage version of Mary Poppins

Guest post written by Emily Long
As soon as I heard that they were coming out with a Broadway version of Mary Poppins, I knew that I would have to go and see it. I always loved the movie and would demand that I watch it any time that I had a babysitter. I don't think that they seemed to mind anyway because that always kept me occupied and well-beahved. Well, except when I should have been doing homework, then it was a little difficult to get to me to do what I was supposed to do.
Well, I'm in the midst of planning a trip to New York to go and see the play. While I was online lookign up some information on how to get discount tickets, I ran across some information about Miracle Ear. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to sign up for a hearing test for next week.
I knwo that Mary Poppins is going to be so great! Although I want to make the trip even more worthwhile and go and see a few other plays while I'm there

No comments:

Post a Comment