Saturday, September 17, 2011

It Ain't Over Till It's Over

What's up Giants fans!! I'm sorry I have not posted the last couple of weeks.  It has been a year of injuries for the orange and black. I think Lou Seal is one of the few Giants who has NOT been on the D L! The giants are on a roll right now, Pablo Sandoval hit for the cycle against the Rockies Thursday night!. What was funny, was when I checked the score of the game and saw Panda at the plate and saw he was three for three with a home run, double and single, I thought "wouldn't be cool if he hit a triple right now" and as soon as I completed my thought," Pablo did it!". That was awesome, I along with other Giants fans tweeted about it! Currently the Giants are six games behind the Diamondbacks for first place in the west and five games behind the Braves for the wild card. The defending world champs still have a chance to make the postseason. The team is playing well and with a little help, they could be in the playoffs!  Let's hope so, Giants faithful!! As Journey sang, "Don't Stop Believing".

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment